What we do
- We service any level of traditional western flute or piccolo, beginner through professional.
- We currently operate on an appointment basis. Contact us if you'd like an estimate on repair.
- We recommend an annual maintenance for your flute (COA, or clean, oil, adjust) to keep it in tip-top shape. (This is especially important if the flute is ever used outdoors, marching students!)
- Our overhaul services can restore a flute with new corks, felts, pads, sonic-cleaning and polishing/tarnish prevention treatment. (Overhauls may also include dent removal, key re-alignment and other mechanical work, and spring replacement.)
- We can perform acoustic work on your instrument which often has magical effects and can make the instrument sound and play better than ever.
- We are able to work on all flute brands
What we do not do
- We can try but cannot guarantee a successful repair on most "disposable" flutes (retail <$300), as they are difficult or sometimes impossible to work on, and can even break irreparably. However we are happy to look at any instrument and give you the best advice and help we can. Sometimes we might know of a quality used instrument for sale which can help you out as well.